Post Number: 513
|Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 10:00 am: |
Oh this is too good to pass up. An ex waiter from, teleburst's favorite high end restaurant to quote, Per Se. Is commenting on the lack of service being given. Even going so far to suggest a European style flat rate service charge when dinning out. Phoebe also points out how European waiters make better waiters than their tipped American counter parts...
"European Waiter, justifiably proud of his professional training"
Looks like ex-waiters from the top of the heap have noted the poor service in their dinning experiences. Maybe the collective wait staff needs a refresher in proper restaurant service? Customers want to feel special and not buddy buddy with the waiter. So don't...
1. Sit down next to me while taking my order
2. Kneel to get eye to eye with me
3. Ask me how my day was because I know you don't care.
4. Draw smiley faces, hearts, write your name, or even say love on my receipt.
5. Auction my food off at the table. Asking "So who got the..."
Is this a mere observation from last nights dinning at Applebees? Or an educated opinion from months of dinning out at well to do restaurants over the past few months?